EKU Regional Campuses
Eastern Kentucky University was founded in 1906 with a faculty of seven. In 1909, when the first commencement was held, 11 people received degrees. Over the last century, we've grown to a full-fledged comprehensive university offering 145 degree programs and serving more than 15,000 students a year. But we haven't lost that small-college feel.
EKU Regional Programming offers services ranging from credit and non-credit programming, adult education including GED classes, community and workforce education, and conferencing and events. At our Corbin and Manchester Regional Campuses, we offer classes to meet General Education requirements, access to full only programs, and full degree programs/substantial offerings in these areas: Criminal Justice, B.S.; Elementary Education, B.S.; Middle Grade Education & CAPT; Police Studies, A.A. and B.S.; Psychology, B.S. (Substance Abuse Concentration); General Studies, B.A. and A.A.; Social Work, B.S.W.; State Registered Nurse Aide, SRNA. Our onsite partners include: EKU Center for Student Parents, Clay County Adult Education, Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC), Shaping Our Appalachian Region (SOAR) Regional Workspaces and Teleworks USA Digital Career Center.
There are lots of benefits to becoming Regional Campus student! The EKU Advantage offers students a FREE APPLICATION process, FREE BOOKS for undergraduate students beginning Fall 2021, and NEW SCHOLARSHIPS based on high school GPA only! In addition, students choose a Regional Campus for a wide variety of other reasons…
- We offer classes to meet all General Education requirements, Complete Degree Programs, access to Fully Online Programs, and substantial offerings in other programs.
- Save money: No room and board: A savings of nearly $10,000 when compared to Kentucky’s four-year public institutions!
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty and staff that are committed to guiding you in the right direction. We offer flexible scheduling with day, evening and online classes to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Personalized academic advising! Our Advisors will help you choose a major based on your career goals, guide you through the admission process as well as assist with scholarship and financial aid information.
- EKU Dual Credit allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors to earn Up To $2,400 for College, AND… you can SAVE thousands in tuition! No ACT required for Fall 2021 Dual Credit admission! View details and apply at www.dualcredit.eku.edu.
Students planning on attending EKU Corbin or Manchester this fall need to attend a New Student Orientation. At New Student Orientation you will meet with EKU faculty and staff, tour the facility, learn about financial aid and scholarships, schedule your fall 2021 classes and more!
Connect with us:
- Visit our campus at One Pennington Way – just 1.5 miles off I-75, exit # 25 on the Corbin Bypass.
- Visit go.eku.edu/corbin to register for one of our upcoming in-person or virtual events and see why EKU Corbin is a great choice for YOU!
- Call us at 606-528-0551, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us Online at www.corbin.eku.edu.
- Visit our campus at 50 University Drive – just ½ mile off the Hal Rogers Parkway at exit # 20.
- Visit go.eku.edu/manchester to register for one of our upcoming in-person or virtual events and see why EKU Manchester is a great choice for YOU!
- Call us at 606-598-8122, Email us at email@example.com visit us Online at www.manchester.eku.edu
Eastern Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Eastern Kentucky University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Accreditation by SACSCOC of the Corbin branch campus of Eastern Kentucky University is dependent on the continuing accreditation of the University's main campus in Richmond, KY.