CLICK HERE TO VISIT FINISH.EKU.EDU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM.
EKU online Professional Track degrees prepare students to compete for high paying careers as leaders in one of the following fields:
Business | Human Services | Public Administration
The Adult Completer Degree Professional Track offers:
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to fit your individual needs
DEDICATED ENROLLMENT ADVISORS who provide personalized guidance
EMPLOYER DESIRED COMPETENCY in communications and leadership
EXPERIENCED FACULTY who teach the same courses on campus
THROUGH EVALUATION of previously earned college credits
EARN AS YOU LEARN up to 16 credit hours for related work
Today’s hiring environment places a high value on critical and creative thinking, strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to discern and interpret the social intelligence of the workplace. All EKU Professional Track graduates will take the following 18 credit hours of core EMPLOYER DESIRED COMPETENCY; a unique and distinctive bonus for any resume.
CORE COMPETENCY ………………………..…18 hours
CRE 101W – Introduction to Applied Creativity
EES 250 – Basic Social Intelligence
EES 300 – Advanced Social Intelligence
EES 310 – Applied Critical Thinking
EES 450 – Leaders Without Titles
GSD 399 – Professional Skill Development
View the course descriptions for Core Competency (pdf)
Students interested in applying for this program should complete the online application by selection status as either a Returning or Transfer student. When selecting Planned Program of Study, look for BA General Studies – Professional Track. Your specific track will be entered by your assigned Enrollment Advisor after reviewing your academic record and area of interest. Students will be admitted under the following criterion:
• Full admission granted with a cumulative EKU GPA of 2.0 or higher.
• Academic probation status granted for students returning with a cumulative EKU GPA between 1.0 and 2.0.
• Students who left EKU with a cumulative GPA lower than 1.0 should discuss Academic Bankruptcy eligibility with their assigned Enrollment Advisor.
Transfer Admission criteria:
• Students must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students must be in good financial standing at their previous institution. Students who may have cumulative GPAs below a 2.0 should discuss Academic Bankruptcy eligibility with their assigned Enrollment Advisor.
• Transfer students must provide official college transcripts directly for each previous institution attended reflecting all coursework attempted or earned. Only credits from regionally accredited institutions will be accepted.
Published on September 26, 2014